This is a mini ultrasonic levitation device that can suspend foam balls.
The device consists of a single chip microcomputer,a driver chip and two ultrasonic probes.
Mainly used for students or DIY electronics enthusiasts to learn about ultrasonic standing wave suspension.
1) It comes with a DC power interface for easy charging.
2) It has a program download interface and is easy to use.
3) It supports long-term suspension,the motherboard will be slightly hot.
4) It has a power indicator and an ultrasonic suspension indicator,and you can see the working status of the product by observing the indicator.
1) Product Name:Ultrasonic Suspension Module
2) Input Voltage:DC 12V
3) Input Current:70mA(Max)
4) LED (red):Power Indicator
5) LED (green):Ultrasonic levitation indicator
6) Probe Spacing:22mm
7) Work Temperature:-25℃~85℃
8) Work Humidity:5%~95%RH
Ultrasonic standing wave suspension is that there is a certain distance between the ultrasonic transmitting end and the reflecting end (or another transmitting end) (called the resonant cavity distance).
The transmitted wave and the reflected wave (or another acoustic wave) are continuously superimposed to form a standing wave. The acoustic wave force on the object at the standing wave node overcomes the effect of gravity and finally achieves the effect of suspension.
ICStation doesn't accept any form of pay on delivery. Items used to be shipped after payment. Below are the payment methods we can accept at the moment:
1) Paypal Payment
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at icstation.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
We are PayPal Verified
2) Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T payment methods are accepted for orders which the total price is up to US$300. The bank will charge about US$50 for the transfer fee if we do the payment in these ways. Feel free to contact us for bank payment details if you need pay via bank.
For other payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.