The RFM96 transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication
and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
Using Hope RF's patented LoRaTM modulation technique RFM96 can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost
crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry
leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages
in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range,
interference immunity and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The RFM96 deliver
exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
1. LoRaTM Modem.
2. 168 dB maximum link budget.
3. +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
4. +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
5. Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
6. High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
7. Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
8. Excellent blocking immunity.
9. Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
10. Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
11. FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
12. Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
13. Preamble detection.
14. 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
15. Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
16. Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
17. Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
1. Automated Meter Reading.
2. Home and Building Automation.
3. Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
4. Industrial Monitoring and Control
5. Long range Irrigation Systems
The design of the board has a slight change now, but the function and using method are still the same. We will update the new pics soon.
Tested by ICStation's Outstanding Partner arduinoLab:
ICStation doesn't accept any form of pay on delivery. Items used to be shipped after payment. Below are the payment methods we can accept at the moment:
1) Paypal Payment
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at icstation.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
We are PayPal Verified
2) Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T payment methods are accepted for orders which the total price is up to US$300. The bank will charge about US$50 for the transfer fee if we do the payment in these ways. Feel free to contact us for bank payment details if you need pay via bank.
For other payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.