3.Flow Water Lamp Circuit: CD4017, NE888, LED; after correct connnection, it will operate
4.Operating Voltage: 3-12V
5. Board material: international standard sheet, all tin pad, high strength fire drop material, can be repeated disassembly.
6. PCB board design is reasonable, are commonly used in the SMD components.
7. The left and right of the three components are used to practice welding, each column with a test point.
8. The middle of the circular circuit for the water lamp circuit, by the CD4017, NE555, light-emitting diodes, welding power can work.
9. The circuit is also used on the back, a ruler to facilitate the measurement of components. There are examples of PCB conductors to facilitate the use of PCB design.
10. This kit contains all the elements of the following photos.
|7||0805 Resistor||1K ohm||15|
|12||0805 Resistor||10K ohm||5|
|13||0805 Resistor||2M ohm||1|
Finished Product Picture:
1. Tested by ICStation's Outstanding Partner Fran Cv:
Learn More Details in the Video:
(The language in the video is Spanish)
ICStation doesn't accept any form of pay on delivery. Items used to be shipped after payment. Below are the payment methods we can accept at the moment:
1) Paypal Payment
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at icstation.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
We are PayPal Verified
2) Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T payment methods are accepted for orders which the total price is up to US$300. The bank will charge about US$50 for the transfer fee if we do the payment in these ways. Feel free to contact us for bank payment details if you need pay via bank.
For other payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.