1.Input Voltage: DC 5-12V
2.Power Consumption: 5mA
3.Output Voltage (high level): InVCC
4.Output Voltage (low level): 0V
5.Output Current: 1-50mA
6.Response Time: 500ms
7.Operating Ambient Temperature: 0~100 Celsius
8.Sensor Thickness (sensitivity) Range: 0-20mm
12.Waterproof Performance: IP67
13. Cable length: 50cm
1. It is applicable to non-metal outer wall not necessary to directly contact with liquid so that it can avoid liquid corrosion of strong acid or alkali, or the influence by scale or other impurities.
2. Intelligent liquid level benchmark adjustment and liquid level memory function, liquid level status display way, it can achieve multi-point serial connection; support NPN output.
3. Accurate and stable detection, it can detect boiling water liquid surface.
4. Pure electronic structure, non-mechanical operation way; and it has stable performance and long life.
5. High stability, high sensitivity, strong anti-interference capacity; it will not be affected by power frequency interference and common mode interference due to special disposals so as to compatible with 5-24V power adapter.
6. Strong compatibility, and it can penetrate into non-metal tube, such as plastic, glass, ceramic etc. Its sensing tube wall thickness can be up to 12mm; liquid, powders, particulates all can be detected.
7. Open collector output way, wide range of voltage (5-24V), and it is applicable to connect various circuit and product applications.
1.Brown wire (VCC); power 5-24V (connects power positive)
2.Yellow (OUT); signal output
3.Black wire (M); output level (positive output or negative output) control
When black wire connects high level, yellow wire is positive output signal wire; if there is induction, it will output high level (NPN-operate);
if there is no induction, it will output low level (NPN-disconnect)
When black wire connects low level, yellow wire is negative output signal wire; if there is induction, it will output low level (NPN-disconnect);
if there is no induction, it will output high level (NPN-operate)
4.Blue wire (GND); ground wire (connects power negative)
1. Open the back cover of the sensor head, use small screwdriver to adjust the sensitivity knob
2. If counter clockwise rotate the knob, it will increase sensitivity, otherwise, it will decrease the sensitivity.
Tested by ICStation's Outstanding Partner arduinoLab:
Learn More Details in the Video:
(The language in the video is Russian)
ICStation doesn't accept any form of pay on delivery. Items used to be shipped after payment. Below are the payment methods we can accept at the moment:
1) Paypal Payment
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at icstation.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
We are PayPal Verified
2) Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T payment methods are accepted for orders which the total price is up to US$300. The bank will charge about US$50 for the transfer fee if we do the payment in these ways. Feel free to contact us for bank payment details if you need pay via bank.
For other payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.