It is a 7-70V 30A PWM DC Motor Speed Controller with 30Amp Fuse.
It can drive a DC motor up to 30A with an on-board power ON-OFF switch.
It is easy to use and can be directly connected to the motor and adjust the potentiometer to adjust the motor’s speed.
Wide Voltage Range: Wide voltage input 7-70V, maximum output current 30A (If the operating voltage is high, then the operating current needs to be reduced. Please use it refer to the power, which will better protect the motor and the Controller. It is recommended that 12V within 300W, 24V within 400W, 48V within 450W, and 60V within 500W.)
Speed Control Knob: The motor speed controller switch has a knob with a switch function, which can control the motor speed from 0% to 100%. Adjustable potentiometer flexible cable can be separated, the cable length is 15cm
Optimal Design of the Circuit: Wide duty cycle adjustment range; smooth motor without noise and vibration; with power indication; stable circuit design suitable for long-term work.
Adopt high-quality high voltage MOS tube, 3pcs 100V high-frequency low-resistance capacitors, automotive fuses, accurate parameters, not easy to get hot, easy to replace. With aluminum case to protect internal circuit.
30Amp Fuse with Cable: This set contains a 30A automotive fuse with wire and cover, good quality and waterproof. It prevent shorting of the motor interface. Double protection of your Motor and Motor Speed Controller
1. On-board power ON-OFF control switch
2. Dual 30Amp Fuse to protect circuit inside and motor
3. DC 7-70V wide voltage so that adapt to more DC motors
4. 30A strong current output to provide enough driving capacity for the motor
5. Potentiometer to adjust PWM from 0% to 100% which can control motor’s speed
6. Adjust the motor smooth no noise no vibration, with power indication, wide duty cycle adjustment range
7. Smooth and No vibration sound
8. Operation/stop/Brake function
Used for Children's Toy Car
If the product is used in the modification of children's car, the output end of the speed controller can be connected with a Forward and Reverse Switch to realize the function of forward and reverse control.
If there is a forward and reverse circuit regulator on the children's car, please be sure to connect the speed controller in front of the forward and reverse circuit regulator of the children's car.
Otherwise, the speed controller may be damaged.
Work Voltage: DC 7.0V~70V
Drive Current: 30A(Max)
Control Power: 12Vwithin 300W; 24V/400W; 48V/450W; 60V/500W
Duty cycle: 0%~100%(Adjustable)
Work Frequency: 12KHz
Work Temperature: -40℃~85℃
Work Humidity: 5%~85%RH
1pcs 7-70V 30A PWM DC Motor Speed Controller
1pcs 30Amp Fuse with wire
1. Select the matching power supply and DC motor.
2. Connect DC motor and 30Amp Fuse at output terminal as wiring diagram.
3. Turn OFF the power switch.
4. Input work voltage at input terminal as wiring diagram.
5. Turn ON the power switch.
6. Adjust the potentiometer to adjust the motor’s work speed.
1. Please pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the power supply. It can't be connected reversely.
2. It just can input DC power. This speed controller can only drive brushed motors, not brushless motors
3. The power of the input power supply must be greater than 1.5 times the rated power of the motor to make the motor work (note: the input voltage and the rated voltage of the motor must be consistent).
4. If there is a forward-reverse circuit regulator on the children's car, please be sure to connect the speed controller between the power supply and the forward-reverse circuit regulator of the children's car. Otherwise, the speed controller may be damaged.
ICStation doesn't accept any form of pay on delivery. Items used to be shipped after payment. Below are the payment methods we can accept at the moment:
1) Paypal Payment
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at icstation.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
We are PayPal Verified
2) Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T payment methods are accepted for orders which the total price is up to US$300. The bank will charge about US$50 for the transfer fee if we do the payment in these ways. Feel free to contact us for bank payment details if you need pay via bank.
For other payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.