1. Name:12A step-down board
2. Character:non-isolated buck module
3. Input Voltage: DC5-40V
4. Output Voltage:1.2-36V continuous adjustable
5. Output Current:12A (max) 100W;rated current 8A
6. Operating Temperature:-40~85 celsius
7. Operating Frequency:180KHz
8. Conversion Efficiency:95% (max)
9. Short Circuit Protection:yes (limit current 12A)
10. Overtemperature Protection:yes (if over temperature,it will automatically shutdown output)
11. Input Reverse Connection Protection:no (if necessary,please serial connect with diode on input port)
12. Installation Way:4pcs 3mm screws
13. Connection Way:connection terminal free soldering (V-IN is input,V-OUT is output)
15. Application Fields:buck voltage for storage battery,power converter,DIY adjustable voltage-stabilized power etc
Tested by ICStation's Outstanding Partner RC Tractor Guy:
Learn More Details in the Video:
(The language in the video is English)
First we should say that ICStation doesn't accept any form of pay on delivery.Items used to be shipped after receiving the order info and payment. Below are the payment methods we can accept at the moment:
1) Paypal Payment
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at icstation.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
We are PayPal Verified
2) Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T payment methods are accepted for orders which the total price is up to US$500. The bank will charge about US$50 for the transfer fee if we do the payment in these ways. Feel free to contact us for bank payment details if you need pay via bank.
For other payment method, please contact us at email@example.com for more details.