1. Module Name: 5A step down constant voltage constant current MPPT
2. Module Properties: Non-isolated buck module (BUCK)
3. Input voltage: 6-36V
4. Output voltage:
1.25-32V continuously adjustable (the default output 5V)
MPPT voltage setting range: 6-36V
5. Output current range: 0.05-5A (The default output current is 3A)
6. Turn lights output range: 0.01-5A (default turn lamp current 0.3A) the current range will be a little difference because the parts parameter error.
7. Display: none
8. Operating temperature: -40 ~ + 85 degree
9. Operating frequency: 180KHz
10. Conversion efficiency: up to 95% (efficiency, input & output voltage, current and pressure-related)
11. Short circuit protection: Yes
12. Over temperature protection: (automatically shut off the output after overtemperature)
13. Input reverse polarity protection: None, (if necessary, please add the string into the diode)
14. Output anti-anti-irrigation protection: no, the output must be connected to the battery plus blocking diode, otherwise it will burn the module!
15. Charging indicator: charging red, bright green when fully charged. Turn lamp is the output current detection.
16. Installation: 4 pcs 3mm screws
17. Connection: IN is the input, OUT is output
18. Module dimensions:60 x 31 x 22 mm (without meter)
Note: Detection module, please do not direct connect the output of negative electrode and the input of negative electrode.
1. DIY a voltage Regulator, with constant current function, Short-circuit proof, can protect the load.
2. It can power supply for electronic devices.
3. For a variety of battery charge, can observe the state of charge.
4. Charger for all kinds of batteries, with MPPT function, can enhance the charging current to double. With a constant current and prevents battery overcharge, effective protection of the battery.
5. It can support high-power LED.
6. As a car power supply, it can for your cell phone or digital products supply.
Reviewed by ICStation's Customer zxDTSxz:
Learn More Details in the Video:
(The language in the video is Russian)
First we should say that ICStation doesn't accept any form of pay on delivery.Items used to be shipped after receiving the order info and payment. Below are the payment methods we can accept at the moment:
1) Paypal Payment
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at icstation.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
We are PayPal Verified
2) Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T payment methods are accepted for orders which the total price is up to US$500. The bank will charge about US$50 for the transfer fee if we do the payment in these ways. Feel free to contact us for bank payment details if you need pay via bank.
For other payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.