With the sound of music or other sounds,the LED lights flash and move in accordance with the rhythm of the sound (the speed of the sound).
After the welding is successful,you can feel the wonderful melody combination of sound and light.
1) It uses high-quality double-sided spray tin PCB board,which is easy to solder.
2) It is equipped with a microphone with a line and supporting electronic components.
3) Its LED lights will light up with sound.
1) Product Name:Sound Control Rhythm Flashing Light
2) Working Voltage:DC 3V-6V
3) Number of Diodes:7pcs
4) Work Temperature:-25℃~85℃
5) Work Humidity:5%~95%RH
6) PCD Size:31*29*1.6mm
1) The sound-controlled LED melody light circuit is composed of a power supply circuit,a microphone amplifier circuit,and an LED light-emitting indicator circuit.The power supply is input by JP,and C1 is filtered for use in the circuit.
2) The MIC converts the sound signal into an electric signal,which is coupled to Q2 through C2 and amplified,and the amplified signal is sent to the base of Q1.Q1 pushes the LED to emit light.The louder the sound,the higher the brightness of the LED.
1) There are positive and negative points for electret microphones.
The end connected to the aluminum shell is the negative end.
During installation,the two wires of the microphone can be soldered to the circuit board through the fixing holes through the circuit board,so that the wires are not easy to break.
2) The power supply has positive and negative differences.
Generally, DuPont cable is used to connect the power supply.
It can also be connected directly with a 3-6V battery box according to the situation.
First we should say that ICStation doesn't accept any form of pay on delivery.Items used to be shipped after receiving the order info and payment. Below are the payment methods we can accept at the moment:
1) Paypal Payment
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at icstation.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card , or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
We are PayPal Verified
2) Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / T/T payment methods are accepted for orders which the total price is up to US$500. The bank will charge about US$50 for the transfer fee if we do the payment in these ways. Feel free to contact us for bank payment details if you need pay via bank.
For other payment method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.